Planning law is complex and there are many situations where obtaining early advice can be invaluable.
- Charity Trustees considering updating and improving facilities on the charity’s land.
- Officers within a public body considering options for a site.
- Land-owner with a site that may have potential.
- Developers considering redevelopment of a site.
- Home owners considering building a house in the garden.
- Potential purchasers looking at buying a development site for residential, commercial or industrial use.
- Farmers considering the construction of a new agricultural building or farm track or perhaps looking at obtaining glamping planning for farm diversification purposes.
Iain gives planning advice to a wide range of clients, including solicitors, financial advisors, private individuals, entrepreneurs, farmers, developers, divorcing couples, limited companies and other businesses, wildlife trusts, charities, churches, London livery companies, executors and trustees, local authorities, County Councils, District Councils, Parish Councils and Central Government Departments and more.